-Tissue Paper (you'll use about 10 sheets per flower)
1. Fold tissue back and fourth- making it look like a fan.
2. Wrap gardening wire around the center of the folds. Wrap a few times for security.
3. Cut the edges of the tissue to create texture.
(I cut this one round- but I also made a few pointy)
4. Start to pull each sheet of tissue toward the middle individually.
5. Do this on both sides with every sheet of tissue and
TO HANG THE FLOWERS:
1. Flip the flower over and slide a piece of gardening wire through one of the existing loops.
2. Create a small circle and twist the wire so it stays.
3. Place a thumbtack in the circle and then press the thumbtack into the wall. (for some of the larger flowers, I placed another thumbtack in the flower once it was hung on the wall. This makes it more secure on the wall.